Sunday 13 May 2012

Is Buying a PC is cheaper or assembling your own PC.


When people think of buying a new computer they always think about some big brand Name like Acer HP, Dell, Apple Computer. When I brought my Acer desktop computer it cost around $1200, it had 160 GB hard drive, 1 GB RAM, 2.8 GHz Intel dual core Processor. About a month ago I build my own PC it cost me around $650, configuration: 3.4 GHz AMD Phenom quad core Processor, 12 GB RAM, 2 TB Hard Drive, 1 GB GeForce Nvidia video Card, 750 Watts power supply, looking at both computer configurations, you can see that when I brought it it cost me more than when I build one. When you build a PC you have the freedom to choose the different parts you can have the configuration that meets your need. If you are a PC gamer then you need a Gaming PC with higher configuration, more RAM, more Hard Drive space, faster processor and a good video card. If you go and buy a good gaming PC from a store that will cost you over $1500. Now you will thinking why these branded PCs cost so much, well they don't just include the cost of the parts but also the labor cost and don't forget you are paying for the BRAND NAME. If you want to build a PC and not sure about the what to do and how to choose the right component then GOOGLE it, there are lots of website and video on YOUTUBE that will help you out. In few days I will also post some suggestions about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search